Sunday, August 20

Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain



Betty Edwards book has been a huge success. While putting together the last but one post I found a thread on the CGTalk forum based on the exercises in the book. Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain was the first book on drawing that I purchased and it got me started. This was over two years ago but I haven't got around to finishing the exercises in the book. I'm hoping to do so sometime soon and this thread will come in handy then.

4 comments:

  1. I think you've done us all a nice treat by posting all the information I've seen here. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you nancy. i really appreciate your stopping by and your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My copy sits on my bookshelf. Not sure why it was not finished. You have reminded me to go open it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. este libro sin lugar adudas se ha combertido en una herramienta indispensable para enseñar adibujar, gracias

    ReplyDelete